"What items do you accept in your bins now?"
- Paper products - Nothing that is soiled or that has touched food/bodily fluids
- Metal - Vegetable, alcohol, and pop cans as well as clean pie tins
- Plastic #1, 2, & 3 - Bottles, jugs, & jars only
"Where can I recycle glass?"
- The only way to recycle glass in Kosciusko County currently is through curbside providers. Due to declining markets and an effort to be fiscally responsible, KC Recycling is no longer accepting glass as of January 1, 2020.
"When are they going to clear the bins? They're full!"
- Mon, Wed, Fri: Claypool, Leesburg, Mentone, Milford, Silver Lake
- Mon - Sat: North Webster, Syracuse, Warsaw
- Mon - Fri: Pierceton
"There's a problem at one of the sites, who do I call?"
- KC Recycling - (574) 372-3087
- Whitley Environmental - (260) 248-8300
"Do you offer pick up services?"
- At this time, we do not. We are strictly drop off in the community bins as well as at the main facility in Warsaw.
"Are you guys the ones who pick up recycling at my house?"
"Do you guys do roll off dumpsters?"
- We do not offer dumpster services but you can try contacting one of these providers:
- Stafford's - (574) 269-2492
- Stuckman's - (260) 856-2060
- Waste Management - https://www.wm.com/us/en/dumpster-rental
"Why wasn't my trash collected?"
- We receive many calls about trash service. Contact the public works or street works department for your town and they should be able to answer all your questions or lead you to the right provider.
"Where do I take my trash items?"
- To dispose of trash items, fees may apply and there are two options:
- Advanced Disposal Landfill - 2710 E 800 S, Claypool, IN ; (260) 839-0300
- Waste Management Transfer Station - 2353 N Boeing Rd, Warsaw, IN ; (574) 269-5948
"Do you pay for recycling?"
- We do not pay for aluminum or other scrap items. Try contacting one of these locations for help:
- Lewis Salvage - (574) 267-6781
- Stuckman Salvage - (260) 856-2060
"When is your next shredding day/tire collection event?"
"Do you still have your Eco Store?"
- The Eco Store closed a couple years ago and we no longer sell merchandise here.