"Where can I recycle glass?"
- The only way to recycle glass in Kosciusko County currently is through curbside providers. Due to declining markets and an effort to be fiscally responsible, KC Recycling is no longer accepting glass as of January 1, 2020.
"Do you offer pick up services?"
- At this time, we do not. We are strictly drop off at our facility in Warsaw - The KC Recycling Depot.
"Are you guys the ones who pick up recycling at my house?"
"Do you guys do roll off dumpsters?"
- We do not offer dumpster services but you can try contacting one of these providers:
- Stafford's - (574) 269-2492
- Stuckman's - (260) 856-2060
- Waste Management - https://www.wm.com/us/en/dumpster-rental
"Why wasn't my trash collected?"
- We receive many calls about trash service. Contact the public works or street works department for your town and they should be able to answer all your questions or lead you to the right provider.
"Where do I take my trash items?"
- To dispose of trash items, fees may apply and there are two options:
- GFL Landfill - 2710 E 800 S, Claypool, IN ; (574) 376-2811
- Waste Management Transfer Station - 2353 N Boeing Rd, Warsaw, IN ; (574) 269-5948
"Do you pay for recycling?"
- We do not pay for aluminum or other scrap items. Try contacting one of these locations for help:
- Columbia City Iron & Metal - (260) 609-1112
- Lewis Salvage - (574) 267-6781
- Stuckman Salvage - (260) 856-2060
"When is your next shredding day/tire collection event?"
"Do you still have your Eco Store?"
- The Eco Store closed a couple years ago and we no longer sell merchandise here.