Chemical / HHW Drop Off
Read the ABC's of Chemical Recycling at KCSWMD:
The information listed on this page is for residents only. If you are trying to recycle for a business, municipality, or non-profit click here.
What to Do or Bring
We are taking the following HHW in ORIGINAL PACKAGING ONLY:
KCSWMD will require designated appointment times for HHW processing of more than 50 pounds. So, please give us a call to schedule an appointment time! 574-372-3087
Residential Prices for Drop Off
How to Drop Off
Full HHW Processing Guidelines
- Appointment for service required. Book online at http://kcrecycling.youcanbook.me
- Residents are required to follow KCSWMD staff instructions.
- ID must match appointment booking information.
- Expect to remain at the facility for the entire length of your appointment.
- 6 foot social distancing as well as face covering required for both customers and employees at all times.
- Materials must be labeled, organized, and upright.
- Bagged, leaking, or unlabeled items will not be accepted!
- Residents should not come if showing any signs of illness including but not limited to cough, fever, fatigue, trouble breathing, etc.
- Do not bring materials that have been or potentially have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus.
- KCSWMD reserves the right to refuse service and the intake of any materials deemed unsafe to accept.